50hr Active Consciousness Meditation Training
Explore The Essence of Meditation & Healing
April 1 - 5, 2024
November 10 - 14, 2024
The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali
Ready to elevate your meditation practice and gain a treasure trove of ancient and potent tools to enrich your personal journey? Join the esteemed master teacher Punnu for a comprehensive 50-hour meditation training in Bali. With over 35 years of profound knowledge and rich experience, Punnu imparts high-quality, experiential courses that blend psychological and spiritual depth.
This training is crafted for individuals seeking to establish a regular meditation practice, delve deeper into personal understanding, and acquire the skills to teach meditation to others. Additionally, it caters to yoga teachers aiming to seamlessly integrate meditation into their classes, enhancing the overall depth and benefits of yoga asanas for their students.
• Cultivate more peace, clarity of mind, and lightness of being
• Transformational experience
• Achieve breakthroughs in your own inner growth and evolution
• Deepen your practice and elevate it to the next level
• Experience a powerful, lasting effect on health and well-being
• Learn from a senior meditation teacher with rich experience and profound knowledge spanning over 35 years
• Receive exceptional support from our dedicated staff
• Connect with like-minded individuals from all corners of the globe
• Immerse yourself in the beautiful and encouraging environment of the island of Gods & Goddesses
• Emphasize Eastern practices such as Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Mantras, and more
What You'll Learn
• Gain skills to implement in your daily life
• Gain compassion, self love and acceptance towards yourself and others
• Use meditation for self-healing
• Grow and deepen your spiritual path
• Gain clarity and true purpose (swadharma) in life
• Improve concentration and heightened states of awareness
• 1 yoga class (asanas) a day
• Studying ancient and very powerful mantras
• Receive professional mentoring and assistance throughout the course
Theory & Philosophy
• Its roots, its theory, its aim, and goals
• Preparatory practices for meditation
• Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them
• Different types of meditation practices and their applications
• The scientifically proven physiological and psychological benefits of a regular meditation practice
• How meditation intensifies your attention/focus
• Human Life: Meaning and aim of life
• The mind and the body connection and creative well-being
• Understanding conscious and unconscious mind
• Stress and its effects on the mind and body
• Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine
• Mantras (proper pronunciation, understanding their meanings and chanting)
• Explore the nature and infinite power of consciousness
• Experience the healing qualities of sound
• Break down mental and emotional blockages/patterns
• Create an optimal daily routine
Different Types Of Meditation Techniques
We will examine the following different meditation techniques:
• Relaxation meditation
• Dynamic meditation
• Awareness meditation
• Chakra balancing meditation
• Kundalini meditation
• Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
• Mantra meditation
• Silent sitting meditation
• Sound meditation
• Gratitude meditation
• Eating meditation
• Relaxation Asanas
• Mantra Chanting
• Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
Meet Your Trainer
Punnu Wasu was born and raised in Hyderabad, India into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. From an early age he was interested in learning and practising meditations. He has studied with different masters in ashrams and meditation schools all over India, Indonesia and Philippines.
Punnu shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years in his meditation classes, workshops, 50hr Meditation Trainings, 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Trainings, 100hr Advanced Meditation Trainings and 50hr Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings at his workplace The Yoga Barn in Bali as well as around the world.
09:00 – 09:30am: Meditation, Silence, Gratitude, Mantra
09:30 – 10:30am: Yoga (meditation by soft body movement)
10:30 – 01:00pm: Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques)
01:00 – 02:00pm: Lunch (silent eating meditation)
02:00 – 03:30pm: Philosophy, Theory, History, Practicum, different Teachings etc.
03:30 – 05:00pm: Meditation
05:00 – 06:00pm: Yoga Nidra, Chanting Mantras (learning ancient & powerful mantras – chanting, meaning, proper pronunciation etc.) Q&A and more...
1 hour homework
There will be one evening with special program.
• Full live tuition — Immersive study and practice
• In-depth meditation teacher training manual
• One-on-one discussion with Punnu or assistant teacher if requested
• Certificate upon completion of the 50hr
• Closed messaging group – This space is for learning, sharing, asking questions and keeping in touch.
• Organic, vegetarian lunch
Price: USD 1'290 (50hr)
10% discount when fully paid 30 days before training commencement
The total amount is due upon registration.
If you choose PayPal as your payment method, a 5% fee will be added by PayPal.
Refer to our refund policy for details regarding payments and refunds.
Please meditate daily at least 20 minutes before arriving at the training to get the most from the training.
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
What To Bring
Comfortable clothes, notebook, journal, pen, eye blinder, earplugs, reusable water bottle
50hr Graduation Requirement
No more than 1/2 day of absence during the training
The duration of the 50hr training is 5 days long.
Focus On First 50HR & 100HR & Second 100HR
In the first 50hr & 100hr there will be some healing processes (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) to release blockages aside from meditation in order to dive deeper into the ocean of meditation during the second 100hr. Theory, philosophy and specific meditations will be taught in all parts.
Extension Of Training
Participants who signed up for 50hr have the option to extend during the training for the 100hr or complete 200hr upon availability.
There will be an optional Ancestral Liberation process off the official daily schedule (either early morning or evening) which can be joined at an extra cost of USD 300.
Previous students have shared their recommendations for the following places to stay: The Yoga Barn, Nick's Homestay, Lili House Ubud, Danasari Homestay, Dewa Hostel, Ubud Aura and Alaya Resort Ubud.
Please note that above suggestions are not personal recommendations from Punnu or his team.
All insurances (incl. health and travel) are the responsibility of the participants.
Teachers and assistants shall not be held liable for any damage, or loss of property or injury to persons.
Travel and Visa Information
We recommend you to check with the Indonesian Embassy in your country the latest requirements for entering Indonesia before making your travel bookings.
Passport must be valid for six months beyond the exit date.
Serious Psychological or Mental Health Concerns
Please note that our meditation training is not designed for individuals with serious psychological or mental health concerns. If you have a history of severe psychological issues or mental health disorders, we recommend consulting with a qualified healthcare professional before enrolling in our program.
Water and juice fasting are not recommended during the training.
Questions & Registration
Send us an email to book a phone call if you are not sure about whether this is the right training for you.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending, have any questions or for payment.
I just wanted to send my deepest gratitude to you for the journey you led myself and our group on for this Meditation Teacher Training. The experience was transformative in every way and the teachings and meditations that you and Greg led us through will stay with me for life.
Your light, your humor & your wisdom gave me so much perspective. I am honored to have studied under you and my heart is so full from this experience.
Sending gratitude, abundance and love.
Until we meet again...
ELIZABETH RAYMOND, USA