200hr Active Consciousness Meditation Teacher Training
Deepen & Elevate Your Meditation Skills
Sep 9 - 29, 2023
Ready to deepen your personal meditation practice and receive many ancient and powerful tools to apply to your personal life while gaining the confidence and skills to teach meditation to others?
Join master teacher Punnu Singh Wasu for the most comprehensive 200hr meditation teacher training in Switzerland. Punnu teaches high-quality, experiential courses and shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years, which has wide application and maintains both psychological and spiritual depth.
This training is for anyone who is interested in getting a regular meditation practice, going deeper in their personal practice and understanding as well as teaching meditation to others. Furthermore, it is also for yoga teachers seeking a way to integrate meditation into their classes to enhance the overall depth and benefits of the yoga asanas for their students.
• More peace, clarity of mind and lightness of being
• Transformational experience
• Breakthroughs in your own inner growth and evolution
• Deepen your practice and take it to the next level
• Powerful, lasting effect on health and well-being
• A senior meditation teacher who has rich experience & profound knowledge of more than 35 years
• Exceptional support from entire staff
• Connection to like-minded people
• Beautiful and encouraging environment in the stunning mountains of Switzerland.
• An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Mantras etc.)
What You'll Learn
• Gain skills to implement in your daily life
• Gain compassion, self love and acceptance towards yourself and others
• Use meditation for self-healing
• Learn how to teach meditation with tools for body, mind and heart
• Grow and deepen your spiritual path
• Gain clarity and true purpose (swadharma) in life
• Improve concentration and heightened states of awareness
• 1 yoga class (asanas) a day
• Studying ancient and very powerful mantras
• Receive professional mentoring and assistance throughout the course
Theory & Philosophy
• Its roots, its theory, its aim, and goals
• Preparatory practices for meditation
• Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them
• Different types of meditation practices and their applications
• The scientifically proven physiological and psychological benefits of a regular meditation practice
• How meditation intensifies your attention/focus
• Human Life: Meaning and aim of life
• The mind and the body connection and creative well-being
• Understanding conscious and unconscious mind
• Stress and its effects on the mind and body
• Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine
• Mantras (proper pronunciation, understanding their meanings and chanting)
• Mudras (hand gestures)
• Explore the nature and infinite power of consciousness
• Experience the healing qualities of sound
• Master special types of meditations
• Break down mental and emotional blockages/patterns
• Create an optimal daily routine
• Expand your knowledge of the Bhagavad Gita, Shri Guru Granth Sahib & other ancient Scriptures
Different Types Of Meditation Techniques
We will examine the following different meditation techniques:
• Relaxation meditation
• Dynamic meditation
• Concentration meditation
• Awareness meditation
• Chakra balancing meditation
• Kundalini meditation
• Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
• Mantra meditation
• Silent sitting meditation
• Sound meditation
• No Mind meditation
• Loving kindness meditation
• Gratitude meditation
• Eating meditation
• Walking meditation
• Relaxation Asanas
• Mantra Chanting
• Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
Meet Your Trainer
Punnu Singh Wasu was born and raised in Hyderabad, India into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. From an early age he was interested in learning and practising meditations. He has studied with different masters in ashrams and meditation schools all over India, Indonesia and Philippines.
Punnu shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years in his meditation classes, workshops, 50hr Meditation Trainings, 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Trainings, 100hr Advanced Meditation Trainings and 50hr Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings at his workplace The Yoga Barn in Bali as well as around the world.
08:00 - 09:00am: Breakfast (silent eating meditation)
09:00 – 09:30am: Meditation, Silence, Gratitude, Mantra
09:30 – 10:30am: Yoga & Qi Gong (meditation by soft body movement)
10:30 – 01:00pm: Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques)
01:00 – 02:00pm: Lunch (silent eating meditation) & relaxation
02:00 – 03:30pm: Philosophy, Theory, History, Practicum, different Teachings etc.
03:30 – 05:00pm: Meditation (meditate, observing, holding space, learn how to teach)
05:00 – 06:00pm: Yoga Nidra, Chanting Mantras (learning ancient & powerful mantras – chanting, meaning, proper pronunciation etc.) Q&A and more...
06:00 - 07:00pm: Dinner (silent eating meditation)
1 hour homework
There will be a few mornings and evenings with special programs and sitting in silence daily for 1 hour during the second 100hr.
• Optional teaching practice period if you join 100hr or 200hr
• Assisting students while someone else is teaching
• Give and receive feedback
• Full live tuition — Immersive study and practice
• In-depth meditation teacher training manual
• One-on-one discussion with Punnu or assistant teacher if requested
• German speaking assistant teacher
• Certificate upon completion of the 200hr
• 30-minute Zoom session for any questions relating to meditation within 2 months after completing the full meditation training. (200hr students only)
• Closed messaging group – This space is for learning, sharing, asking questions and keeping in touch.
BONUS – Apprenticeship
Students who have successfully completed Punnu’s 200hr Meditation Teacher Training have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship. Apprentices have the chance to assist, hold space, dive deeper and learn through the experience in a future 50hr Meditation Training or 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Training.
Price: CHF 3'190 (200hr)
Early Bird discount of 10% ends June 1, 2023.
Friendship discount of CHF 108 for you and your friends
Total amount upon registration
If your payment preference is PayPal a 5% fee is added by PayPal.
Please contact us for paying in instalments.
There will be a handling fee of CHF 50.
Refer to our refund policy regarding payment.
Please meditate daily at least 15 minutes before arriving at the training to get the most from the training.
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
What To Bring
Comfortable clothes, notebook, journal, pen, eye blinder, earplugs, reusable water bottle
Class Room Language
Punnu teaches in English. German short translations/explanations available from assistant teacher during breaks upon request.
200hr Graduation Requirement
No more than 1 day of absence during the training
The duration of the 200hr training is 21 days incl. 1 day off on day 11.
Focus On First 50HR & 100HR & Second 100HR
In the first 50hr & 100hr there will be some healing processes (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) to release blockages aside from meditation in order to dive deeper into the ocean of meditation during the second 100hr. Theory, philosophy and specific meditations will be taught in all parts.
There will be an optional Ancestral Liberation process off the official daily schedule (either early morning or evening) which can be joined at an extra cost of CHF 300.
Accommodation, food and travel expenses are not included.
Accommodation & food can be booked at Schweibenalp. They offer different room categories incl. full board (3 organic, vegetarian/vegan meals a day).
For participants who do not stay with Schweibenalp, they charge an infrastructure fee of CHF 25 per day for tea/water, use of the area and the seminar room.
All insurances (incl. health and travel) are the responsibility of the participants.
Teachers and assistants shall not be held liable for any damage, or loss of property or injury to persons.
Water and juice fasting are not recommended during the training.
Questions & Registration
Send us an email to book a phone call if you are not sure about whether this is the right training for you.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending, have any questions or for payment.
Sat Sri Akaal my dear brother Punnu
I want to express my deepest gratitude and love to you for the journey you took me on in the 200 hour Meditation Teacher Training, opening my heart, getting me out of my mind, connecting with my higher self and my Divine. I feel so blessed and immensely grateful that our paths crossed and the Universe showed me the path to you. I had some phenomenal shifts and my heart has healed from past wounds, Punnu you have changed my life.
Throughout the training I had positive signs that my vibrational frequency was rising and reaching an expanded state of higher consciousness. Working with our energy system, chakras and kundalini energy, I had some intense experiences where I had very powerful, euphoric, blissful sensations running through my body. You showed us how to get out of our fears and find courage to visit negative emotions and old suppressed wounds and traumas, some dating back to young childhood and took us on a beautiful healing journey and safely brought us back. Those emotions no longer have a place in my body, mind and heart and when I think about them now they no longer have an emotional charge, so I can confidently say I feel truly healed from my past and feel positively different towards those experiences.
You are truly blessed and have an amazing gift. The journey was not easy for any of us, especially you as our teacher holding space and giving us so much group and individual time. You laughed with us and cried with us and took us on a very deep beautiful healing journey through all the meditations, sometimes very painful but at the same time took us out of the pain and showed us joy and happiness and how to be at peace, how to love ourselves and be kind to ourselves.
I am blown away with your teachings, knowledge, wisdom, from all the holy scriptures and Vedic philosophy and the love you have for your passion and humanity for raising consciousness, changing people's lives and having that ripple effect in changing the world, bringing more love, compassion and peace to our Mother Earth. You have now given us the experience and the tools for changing people's lives through meditation so we too can have the ripple effect, teach more and more people the power of meditation and spread more love, peace and compassion and raise collective consciousness.
You are an Earth Angel and your beautiful soulful voice singing Kirtan and chanting the mantras and sound healing took me to what felt like heaven on Earth each day.
I have done a lot of courses and a lot of personal development work on myself for many years but nothing as deep and intense as the 200 hour Active Consciousness Meditation Teacher Training, it’s in a different league and took me on a very deep spiritual journey. Thank you for raising my new state of consciousness, reconnecting me with my soul, which has reignited my fire and brought my inner child to life!
I can’t thank you enough for being you and showing your authenticity and sharing your vulnerability with us and I hope you felt the love from each and everyone of us.
I am writing this testimonial 6 weeks later and back in my old life but as a new person and I still feel the benefits and the life changing paradigm shift my life has gone through from the training. I feel oneness with my mind, body and soul and can truly say that the whole experience was a spiritual awakening which has changed my life, I am in a state of peace, calm and happiness.
The same for Catherine and Milda, they were awesome too, giving us so much love, support and holding space for each of us.
I look forward to doing the advanced training with you soon.
May Waheguru bless you and Catherine with so much love, joy, happiness, peace and good health.
Love you so much Punnu.
Love, light and blessings!
SUKIE NIJJER, UK, APRIL, 2020