200hr Active Consciousness Meditation Teacher Training
Deepen & Elevate Your Meditation Skills
• Sep 26 - Oct 16, 2022
Kientalerhof in Kiental, Switzerland
Ready to deepen your personal meditation practice and receive many ancient and powerful tools to apply to your personal life while gaining the confidence and skills to teach meditation to others?
Join master teacher Punnu Singh Wasu for the most comprehensive 200hr meditation teacher training in Switzerland. Punnu teaches high-quality, experiential courses and shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years, which has wide application and maintains both psychological and spiritual depth.
This training is for anyone who is interested in getting a regular meditation practice, going deeper in their personal practice and understanding as well as teaching meditation to others. Furthermore, it is also for yoga teachers seeking a way to integrate meditation into their classes to enhance the overall depth and benefits of the yoga asanas for their students.
• More peace, clarity of mind and lightness of being
• Transformational experience
• Breakthroughs in your own inner growth and evolution
• Deepen your practice and take it to the next level
• Powerful, lasting effect on health and well-being
• A senior meditation teacher who has rich experience & profound knowledge of more than 35 years
• Exceptional support from entire staff
• Connection to like-minded people
• Beautiful and encouraging environment in the stunning mountains of Switzerland.
• An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Mantras etc.)
What You'll Learn
• Gain skills to implement in your daily life
• Gain compassion, self love and acceptance towards yourself and others
• Use meditation for self-healing
• Learn how to teach meditation with tools for body, mind and heart
• Grow and deepen your spiritual path
• Gain clarity and true purpose (swadharma) in life
• Improve concentration and heightened states of awareness
• 1 yoga class (asanas) a day
• Studying ancient and very powerful mantras
• Receive professional mentoring and assistance throughout the course
Theory & Philosophy
• Its roots, its theory, its aim, and goals
• Preparatory practices for meditation
• Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them
• Different types of meditation practices and their applications
• The scientifically proven physiological and psychological benefits of a regular meditation practice
• How meditation intensifies your attention/focus
• Human Life: Meaning and aim of life
• The mind and the body connection and creative well-being
• Understanding conscious and unconscious mind
• Stress and its effects on the mind and body
• Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine
• Mantras (proper pronunciation, understanding their meanings and chanting)
• Mudras (hand gestures)
• Explore the nature and infinite power of consciousness
• Discover the ancient mind-body health system of Ayurveda
• Experience the healing qualities of sound
• Master special types of meditations
• Break down mental and emotional blockages/patterns
• Create an optimal daily routine
• Expand your knowledge of the Bhagavad Gita, Shri Guru Granth Sahib & other ancient Scriptures
Different Types Of Meditation Techniques
We will examine the following different meditation techniques:
• Relaxation meditation
• Dynamic meditation
• Concentration meditation
• Awareness meditation
• Chakra balancing meditation
• Kundalini meditation
• Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
• Mantra meditation
• Silent sitting meditation
• Sound meditation
• No Mind meditation
• Loving kindness meditation
• Gratitude meditation
• Eating meditation
• Walking meditation
• Relaxation Asanas
• Mantra Chanting
• Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
Meet Your Trainer
Punnu Singh Wasu was born and raised in Hyderabad, India into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. From an early age he was interested in learning and practising meditations. He has studied with different masters in ashrams and meditation schools all over India, Indonesia and Philippines.
Punnu shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years in his meditation classes, workshops, 50hr Meditation Trainings, 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Trainings, 100hr Advanced Meditation Trainings and 50hr Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings at his workplace The Yoga Barn in Bali as well as around the world.
08:00 - 09:00am: Breakfast (silent eating meditation)
09:00 – 09:30am: Meditation, Silence, Gratitude, Mantra
09:30 – 10:30am: Yoga & Qi Gong (meditation by soft body movement)
10:30 – 12:30pm: Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques)
12:30 – 02:00pm: Lunch (silent eating meditation) & relaxation
02:00 – 03:30pm: Philosophy, Theory, History, Practicum, different Teachings etc.
03:30 – 05:00pm: Meditation (meditate, observing, holding space, learn how to teach)
05:00 – 06:00pm: Yoga Nidra, Chanting Mantras (learning ancient & powerful mantras – chanting, meaning, proper pronunciation etc.) Q&A and more...
06:00 - 06:30pm: Relaxation
06:30 - 07:30pm: Dinner (silent eating meditation)
1 hour homework
There will be a few mornings and evenings with special programs.
• Optional teaching practice period if you join 100hr or 200hr
• Assisting students while someone else is teaching
• Give and receive feedback
• Full live tuition — Immersive study and practice
• In-depth meditation teacher training manual
• One-on-one discussion with Punnu or assistant teacher if requested
• German speaking assistant teacher
• Certificate upon completion of the 200hr
• 30-minute Zoom session for any questions relating to meditation within 2 months after completing the full meditation training. (200hr students only)
• Closed messaging group – This space is for learning, sharing, asking questions and keeping in touch.
BONUS – Apprenticeship
Students who have successfully completed Punnu’s 200hr Meditation Teacher Training have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship. Apprentices have the chance to assist, hold space, dive deeper and learn through the experience in a future 50hr Meditation Training or 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Training.
Price: CHF 2'990 (200hr)
Early Bird discount of 10% ends June 1, 2022.
Friendship discount of CHF 108 for you and your friends
Deposit of CHF 1'000 reserves your space and is payable upon registration.
Final payment is due 30 days before the training commencement.
If your payment preference is PayPal a 5% fee is added by PayPal.
Refer to our refund policy regarding payment.
Please meditate daily at least 15 minutes before arriving at the training to get the most from the training.
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
What To Bring
Comfortable clothes, notebook, journal, pen, eye blinder, earplugs, reusable water bottle
Class Room Language
Punnu teaches in English. German short translations/explanations available from assistant teacher during breaks upon request.
200hr Graduation Requirement
No more than 1 day of absence during the training
The duration of the 200hr training is 21 days incl. 1 day off on day 11.
Focus On First 100HR & Second 100HR
In the first 100hr there will be some healing processes (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) to release blockages aside from meditation in order to dive deeper into the ocean of meditation during the second 100hr. Theory, philosophy and specific meditations will be taught in both parts.
Accommodation, food and travel expenses are not included.
Accommodation & food can be booked at Kientalerhof. They offer different room categories starting from CHF 98 per night incl. full board (3 meals a day).
For participants who do not stay with Kientalerhof, they charge an infrastructure fee of CHF 10 per day for tea / water and use of the area.
All insurances (incl. health and travel) are the responsibility of the participants.
Teachers and assistants shall not be held liable for any damage, or loss of property or injury to persons.
Water and juice fasting are not recommended during the training.
Questions & Registration
Send us an email to book a phone call if you are not sure about whether this is the right training for you.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending, have any questions or for payment.
I want to express my deepest gratitude and love to you for the journey you took me on in the 200 hour Meditation Teacher Training, opening my heart, getting me out of my mind, connecting with my higher self and my Divine. I feel so blessed and immensely grateful that our paths crossed and the Universe showed me the path to you. I had some phenomenal shifts and my heart has healed from past wounds, Punnu you have changed my life.
SUKIE NIJJER, UK, APRIL, 2020