100hr Active Consciousness Meditation Teacher Training
Explore The Essence of Meditation & Healing And Deepen Your Practice
September 9 - 17, 2024
Ready to deepen your personal meditation practice and receive many ancient and powerful tools to apply to your personal life while gaining the confidence and skills to teach meditation to others?
Join master teacher Punnu Wasu for the most comprehensive 100hr meditation teacher training in Switzerland. Punnu teaches high-quality, experiential courses and shares his profound knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years, which has wide application and maintains both psychological and spiritual depth.
This training is for anyone who is interested in getting a regular meditation practice, going deeper in their personal practice and understanding as well as teaching meditation to others. Furthermore, it is also for yoga teachers seeking a way to integrate meditation into their classes to enhance the overall depth and benefits of the yoga asanas for their students.
• More peace, clarity of mind and lightness of being
• Transformational experience
• Breakthroughs in your own inner growth and evolution
• Deepen your practice and take it to the next level
• Powerful, lasting effect on health and well-being
• A senior meditation teacher who has rich experience & profound knowledge of more than 35 years
• Exceptional support from entire staff
• Connection to like-minded people
• Beautiful and encouraging environment in the stunning mountains of Switzerland.
• An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Mantras etc.)
What You'll Learn
• Gain skills to implement in your daily life
• Gain compassion, self love and acceptance towards yourself and others
• Use meditation for self-healing
• Learn how to teach meditation with tools for body, mind and heart
• Grow and deepen your spiritual path
• Gain clarity and true purpose (swadharma) in life
• Improve concentration and heightened states of awareness
• 1 yoga class (asanas) a day
• Studying ancient and very powerful mantras
• Receive professional mentoring and assistance throughout the course
Theory & Philosophy
• Its roots, its theory, its aim, and goals
• Preparatory practices for meditation
• Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them
• Different types of meditation practices and their applications
• The scientifically proven physiological and psychological benefits of a regular meditation practice
• How meditation intensifies your attention/focus
• Human Life: Meaning and aim of life
• The mind and the body connection and creative well-being
• Understanding conscious and unconscious mind
• Stress and its effects on the mind and body
• Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine
• Mantras (proper pronunciation, understanding their meanings and chanting)
• Mudras (hand gestures)
• Explore the nature and infinite power of consciousness
• Experience the healing qualities of sound
• Master special types of meditations
• Break down mental and emotional blockages/patterns
• Create an optimal daily routine
• Expand your knowledge of the Bhagavad Gita, Shri Guru Granth Sahib & other ancient Scriptures
Different Types Of Meditation Techniques
We will examine the following different meditation techniques:
• Relaxation meditation
• Dynamic meditation
• Concentration meditation
• Awareness meditation
• Chakra balancing meditation
• Kundalini meditation
• Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
• Mantra meditation
• Silent sitting meditation
• Sound meditation
• No Mind meditation
• Gratitude meditation
• Eating meditation
• Relaxation Asanas
• Mantra Chanting
• Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
Meet Your Trainer
Punnu Wasu was born and raised in Hyderabad, India into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. From an early age he was interested in learning and practising meditations. He has studied with different masters in ashrams and meditation schools all over India, Indonesia and Philippines.
Punnu shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years in his meditation classes, workshops, 50hr Meditation Trainings, 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Trainings, 100hr Advanced Meditation Trainings and 50hr Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings at his workplace The Yoga Barn in Bali as well as around the world.
08:00 - 09:00am: Breakfast (silent eating meditation)
09:00 – 09:30am: Meditation, Silence, Gratitude, Mantra
09:30 – 10:30am: Yoga & Qi Gong (meditation by soft body movement)
10:30 – 01:00pm: Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques)
01:00 – 02:00pm: Lunch (silent eating meditation) & relaxation
02:00 – 03:30pm: Philosophy, Theory, History, Practicum, different Teachings etc.
03:30 – 05:00pm: Meditation (meditate, observing, holding space, learn how to teach)
05:00 – 06:00pm: Yoga Nidra, Chanting Mantras (learning ancient & powerful mantras – chanting, meaning, proper pronunciation etc.) Q&A and more...
06:00 - 07:00pm: Dinner (silent eating meditation)
1 hour homework
There will be a few mornings and evenings with special programs.
• Optional teaching practice period if you join 100hr or 200hr
• Assisting students while someone else is teaching
• Give and receive feedback
• Full live tuition — Immersive study and practice
• In-depth meditation teacher training manual
• One-on-one discussion with Punnu or assistant teacher if requested
• German speaking assistant teacher
• Certificate upon completion of the 100hr
• Closed messaging group – This space is for learning, sharing, asking questions and keeping in touch.
Price: CHF 1'990 (100hr)
Early Bird discount of 10% ends June 1, 2024.
Friendship discount of CHF 108 for you and your friends
Total amount upon registration
If your payment preference is PayPal a 5% fee is added by PayPal.
Please contact us for paying in instalments.
There will be a handling fee of CHF 50.
Refer to our refund policy regarding payment.
Please meditate daily at least 20 minutes before arriving at the training to get the most from the training.
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
What To Bring
Comfortable clothes, notebook, journal, pen, eye blinder, earplugs, reusable water bottle
Class Room Language
Punnu teaches in English. Short German translations/explanations available from assistant teacher during breaks upon request.
100hr Graduation Requirement
No more than 1 day of absence during the training
The duration of the 100hr training is 9 days.
Focus On First 50HR & 100HR & Second 100HR
In the first 50hr & 100hr there will be some healing processes (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) to release blockages aside from meditation in order to dive deeper into the ocean of meditation during the second 100hr. Theory, philosophy and specific meditations will be taught in all parts.
Extension Of Training
Participants who signed up for 100hr have the option to extend during the training for the complete 200hr upon availability.
There will be an optional Ancestral Liberation process off the official daily schedule (either early morning or evening) which can be joined at an extra cost of CHF 300.
Every morning at 7:00am and every evening at 7:15pm simple Vedic rituals of healing, transformation and purification take place in the meditation temple offered by Schweibenalp and often accompanied by Punnu (participation is voluntary).
Accommodation, food and travel expenses are not included.
Accommodation & food can be booked at Schweibenalp. They offer different room categories incl. full board (3 organic, vegetarian/vegan meals a day).
For participants who do not stay with Schweibenalp, they charge an infrastructure fee of CHF 25 per day for tea/water, use of the area and the seminar room.
All insurances (incl. health and travel) are the responsibility of the participants.
Teachers and assistants shall not be held liable for any damage, or loss of property or injury to persons.
Serious Psychological or Mental Health Concerns
Please note that our meditation training is not designed for individuals with serious psychological or mental health concerns. If you have a history of severe psychological issues or mental health disorders, we recommend consulting with a qualified healthcare professional before enrolling in our program.
Water and juice fasting are not recommended during the training.
Questions & Registration
Send us an email to book a phone call if you are not sure about whether this is the right training for you.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending, have any questions or for payment.
Dear brother Punnu
Goodness me. I don't think I have ever been happier. I don't mean the kind that tip toes on the surface responding to external circumstances. But a happiness that grows from deep within. One that does not rise and fall with changing situations but is always there growing taller, stronger and wider with every experience.
It was the appreciation that 'awareness' is the root of so much that really invited the shift and I am so enormously grateful to you for showing that to me. Thank you.
It seems so second rate to try to convey how I feel with the tap of my fingers on a keyboard but please please allow the essence of these words to filter off the screen to your heart.
Gratitude and love flows towards you brother.
You have once again pointed the way and given me the tools to travel further. That is such a gift. Thank you.
I...along with Jo, Maddie who is now living in Doha, and Nico who is now living in Rwanda...send you love.
The hug when I see you next is going to set the world alight.....
With immeasurable gratitude
JACK EDEN, SRI LANKA