50hr Active Consciousness Meditation Training
Explore The Essence of Meditation & Healing
Mar 4 - 8, 2023
Nov 11 - 15, 2023
The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali
Ready to deepen your personal meditation practice and receive many ancient and powerful tools to apply to your personal life?
Join master teacher Punnu Singh Wasu for the most comprehensive 50hr meditation training in Bali. Punnu teaches high-quality, experiential courses and shares his profound knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years, which has wide application and maintains both psychological and spiritual depth.
This training is for anyone who is interested in an experiential journey getting a regular meditation practice and going deeper in their personal practice and understanding. Furthermore, it is also for yoga teachers seeking a way to integrate meditation into their classes to enhance the overall depth and benefits of the yoga asanas for their students.
• More peace, clarity of mind and lightness of being
• Transformational experience
• Breakthroughs in your own inner growth and evolution
• Deepen your practice and take it to the next level
• Powerful, lasting effect on health and well-being
• A senior meditation teacher who has rich experience & profound knowledge of more than 35 years
• Exceptional support from entire staff
• Connection to like-minded people from all over the world
• Beautiful and encouraging environment on the island of Gods & Goddesses.
• An emphasis on some of the more Eastern practices (Pranayama, Yoga Nidra, Mantras etc.)
What You'll Learn
• Gain skills to implement in your daily life
• Gain compassion, self love and acceptance towards yourself and others
• Use meditation for self-healing
• Grow and deepen your spiritual path
• Gain clarity and true purpose (swadharma) in life
• Improve concentration and heightened states of awareness
• 1 yoga class (asanas) a day
• Studying ancient and very powerful mantras
• Receive professional mentoring and assistance throughout the course
Theory & Philosophy
• Its roots, its theory, its aim, and goals
• Preparatory practices for meditation
• Difficulties faced during meditation and how to overcome them
• Different types of meditation practices and their applications
• The scientifically proven physiological and psychological benefits of a regular meditation practice
• How meditation intensifies your attention/focus
• Human Life: Meaning and aim of life
• The mind and the body connection and creative well-being
• Understanding conscious and unconscious mind
• Stress and its effects on the mind and body
• Creating a personal practice and nourishing daily routine
• Mantras (proper pronunciation, understanding their meanings and chanting)
• Explore the nature and infinite power of consciousness
• Experience the healing qualities of sound
• Break down mental and emotional blockages/patterns
• Create an optimal daily routine
Different Types Of Meditation Techniques
We will examine the following different meditation techniques:
• Relaxation meditation
• Dynamic meditation
• Awareness meditation
• Chakra balancing meditation
• Kundalini meditation
• Yoga Nidra (Yogic sleep)
• Mantra meditation
• Silent sitting meditation
• Sound meditation
• Gratitude meditation
• Eating meditation
• Relaxation Asanas
• Mantra Chanting
• Pranayama (Breathing techniques)
Meet Your Trainer
Punnu Singh Wasu was born and raised in Hyderabad, India into a family that has a true love for kirtan and spirituality. From an early age he was interested in learning and practising meditations. He has studied with different masters in ashrams and meditation schools all over India, Indonesia and Philippines.
Punnu shares his vast knowledge and rich experience of more than 35 years in his meditation classes, workshops, 50hr Meditation Trainings, 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Trainings, 100hr Advanced Meditation Trainings and 50hr Yoga Nidra Teacher Trainings at his workplace The Yoga Barn in Bali as well as around the world.
09:00 – 09:30am: Meditation, Silence, Gratitude, Mantra
09:30 – 10:30am: Yoga (meditation by soft body movement)
10:30 – 01:00pm: Meditation & Pranayama (breathing techniques)
01:00 – 02:00pm: Lunch (silent eating meditation)
02:00 – 03:30pm: Philosophy, Theory, History, Practicum, different Teachings etc.
03:30 – 05:00pm: Meditation
05:00 – 06:00pm: Yoga Nidra, Chanting Mantras (learning ancient & powerful mantras – chanting, meaning, proper pronunciation etc.) Q&A and more...
1 hour homework
There will be one evening with special program.
• Full live tuition — Immersive study and practice
• In-depth meditation teacher training manual
• One-on-one discussion with Punnu or assistant teacher if requested
• Certificate upon completion of the 50hr
• Closed messaging group – This space is for learning, sharing, asking questions and keeping in touch.
• Organic, vegetarian lunch
Price: USD 1'190 (50hr)
Early Bird discount of 10% ends 30 days before the training commencement.
Friendship discount of USD 108 for you and your friends
Total amount upon registration
If your payment preference is PayPal a 5% fee is added by PayPal.
Please contact us for paying in instalments.
There will be a handling fee of USD 50.
Refer to our refund policy regarding payment.
Please meditate daily at least 15 minutes before arriving at the training to get the most from the training.
Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramahansa Yogananda, I Am That by Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj, The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle and As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
What To Bring
Comfortable clothes, notebook, journal, pen, eye blinder, earplugs, reusable water bottle
50hr Graduation Requirement
No more than 1/2 day of absence during the training
The duration of the 50hr training is 5 days long.
Focus On First 50HR & 100HR & Second 100HR
In the first 50hr & 100hr there will be some healing processes (physical, mental, emotional and spiritual) to release blockages aside from meditation in order to dive deeper into the ocean of meditation during the second 100hr. Theory, philosophy and specific meditations will be taught in all parts.
Extension Of Training
Participants who signed up for 50hr have the option to extend during the training for the 100hr or complete 200hr upon availability.
BONUS – Apprenticeship
Students who have successfully completed Punnu’s 200hr Meditation Teacher Training have the opportunity to apply for an apprenticeship. Apprentices have the chance to assist, hold space, dive deeper and learn through the experience in a future 50hr Meditation Training or 100hr & 200hr Meditation Teacher Training.
There will be an optional Ancestral Liberation process off the official daily schedule (either early morning or evening) which can be joined at an extra cost of USD 300.
Accommodation and travel expenses are not included.
Place to stay can be checked at The Yoga Barn, Airbnb, Momondo, Agoda, Booking
All insurances (incl. health and travel) are the responsibility of the participants.
Teachers and assistants shall not be held liable for any damage, or loss of property or injury to persons.
Travel and Visa Information
We recommend you to check with the Indonesian Embassy in your country the latest requirements for entering Indonesia before making your travel bookings.
The Yoga Barn has a visa agent who can help you with the visa processing which takes about 7 - 10 working days. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Passport must be valid for six months beyond the exit date.
Water and juice fasting are not recommended during the training.
Questions & Registration
Send us an email to book a phone call if you are not sure about whether this is the right training for you.
Please contact us if you are interested in attending, have any questions or for payment.
I just wanted to send my deepest gratitude to you for the journey you led myself and our group on for this Meditation Teacher Training. The experience was transformative in every way and the teachings and meditations that you and Greg led us through will stay with me for life.
Your light, your humor & your wisdom gave me so much perspective. I am honored to have studied under you and my heart is so full from this experience.
Sending gratitude, abundance and love.
Until we meet again...
ELIZABETH RAYMOND, USA, JANUARY, 2022